Friday, April 24, 2009

42

The grade I needed to get on my final exam to pass my Discrete Math class, just so happened to be the answer to the universe... 42.

If I got 42 or higher, then I can pass the class with a 70% C.
(I need a C or higher for it to count as passing)

I've been sick with the flu all week, so I didn't have a chance to study. I really fucking hope I got 42% or higher, I'll probably drop out of my University if I didn't... (I can't stand taking this class a 5th time!)

If I do drop out of Uni, I'll probably join one of those video-game colleges, and get a degree in "game and simulation programming."
The degree doesn't look as good as a "Computer Science" degree, but its better than nothing. And its probably a lot funner to achieve.
Also, my grades would be a lot higher if most my classes were about programing games (I think I've mentioned in a previous post, that I'm only good at stuff I enjoy).

3 comments:

  1. woah 42 .... harder to get there than you think^^
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)#In_The_Hitchhiker.27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only good at stuff I enjoy, too :D. I can get all A mark at Programming&English, but at other course like Math, I'm very bad :)

    ReplyDelete